I am very thin and my vaginal hole is very small. Are they related?

Hello doctor I am a 21 year girl , very thin. I tried to have sex with my boy friend several times but his pennis does go into mine. once he tried using a condom , with unbearable pain it went inside but neither he nor me felt any sexual pleasure. i masturbate twice a day, i love sexual pleasure but could able to enjoy sexual intercourse. Is it because i am very thin , so my vaginal hole is very small so I couldnt have penetration or what might be the reason ?
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Can be due to narrow vaginal opening. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Female factors such as narrow vaginal opening can come in way of insertion. Some females have a very narrow opening in the Hymen (Membrane covering the Vaginal orifice). In such situations too, here will be difficulty in penetration. This is not related to being thin. Some females experience extreme pain before and during attempted insertion and this can some times preclude sexual intercourse. If the erection of your boy friend is normal you can try few of the following. 1. Try using your fingers and see if there is any obstruction. If you can successfully insert two fingers, this will be enough to penetrate. 2. Use lots of lubrication/vaselene. If the problem still persists, get your self evaluated from a gynecologist. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: I am very thin and my vaginal hole is very small. Are they related? 10 hours later
Hello madam. What do you mean by his erection.? Is this problem due to my heavy masturbation. ? Shall I try having sex with someone else before having with him ? Would you suggest any position that lessen my pain and make it go inside freely ?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Masturbation does not cause a problem. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. If the male erection is not hard enough even then the penetration is difficult. Masturbation does not cause any such problem. It rather makes the penetration easier. If your boy friend's penis is hard enough then you can try next time after applying vaseline for lubrication. Be sure that you have adequate foreplay to make you feel relaxed and ready for sex. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards