I am suffering with gallbladder infection since 5 months. recently

Question
I am suffering with gallbladder infection since 5 months. recently it is diagnosed. gudcef -200, metrogyl 400 tablets given by doctor. what precautions will I take in food and other subjects? pls suggest me. thank u.
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

I would need you to elaborate on the problem. Please specify whether you were detected to have a gall stone and whether you were suffering from actie pain?

As such, other than avoidance of faltu foods there is no specific percution to suggest. Be on look out for jaundice and fever. In case they develop, you would need to visit the doctor at the earliest.