I am suffering with extreme fatigue! I am presently taking

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
I am suffering with extreme fatigue! I am presently taking Entresto 98/103mg for heart failure diagnosed one year ago. I have a pacemaker and defibrillator for atrial fib and am taking Warfarin, Atorvastatin and Atenolol.
I am being treated for osteoarthritis with Limbrel 500mg 1x per day. I also have rheumatoid and gouty arthritis,
Could I be having a drug interaction causing my fatigue?
Posted Fri, 1 Dec 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No there doesn't seem like any drug interaction

Detailed Answer:

After going through your medical details, I would like to tell you that your tiredness and fatigue is probably due to electrolyte disturbances or it could also be due to pacemaker malfunction.

So, in my opinion, it's advisable that you should personally consult your cardiologist as well as the primary physician for proper evaluation as few blood tests like:

1. Kidney function test
2. Serum electrolyte levels
3. Complete blood count

Additionally, need to do pacemaker interrogation along with.

I hope this information will guide you properly. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Kind Regards
Dr. Bhanu Partap