I am suffering from headache from 2 months and having

Question
I am suffering from headache from 2 months and having back pain from around a year... Kindly suggest
Posted Fri, 1 Dec 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:

Headache and back pain can be due to various reasons. In your case it looks like it is due to stress or strain and dehydration. I would suggest you to take tab zerodol P twice a day for 2 or 3 days after food. For back pain, back strengthening exercises will help. Deep breathing exercises twice daily for 10 to 15 mins, helps reduce stress.

In case your symptoms persists or worsens it is best to visit a physician for a detailed examination and treatment.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,