I am physically handicapped. Suffering from premature ejaculation. How can I increase my sex time?

Psychiatrist
Question
how can i increase my sex time. it is abou 1-2 min. i am physically handicapped
Posted Tue, 16 Oct 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 23 minutes later

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) like dapoxetine will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-Ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: I am physically handicapped. Suffering from premature ejaculation. How can I increase my sex time? 20 hours later
thanks. can u suggest sex consult at mumbai so that I can do chech up for further treatment. earlier i have taken treatment at XXXXXX kalp - Dr XXXXXX and From Dr. XXXXXX- Pophale nursing hope CST

Please suggest me expert at Mumbai who cam solve my problem

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 29 minutes later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Most of the method explained by me, can be used by yourself.

For medical treatment of PME (psychosexual problem) you can visit psychiatry department of XXXXXX GS or XXXXXX medical college and Hospital. These are government and one of the best hospital in Mumbai.

Wish you good health.
Regards.