I am having pain in testicles after masturbating. What is wrong? How to get relief?

Question
Dear sir,
i am masturbating last 10 years, now days i am having pain in my testicles after masturbate.
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Testicular pains in younger males is most often caused by ejaculating either too much or not enough.Repeated ejaculations in a short span of time causes spasm of bulbospongiosus muscle and such type of pain persists for some time after the ejaculation.
It is just like your normal muscles paining or getting cramped when overworked.

Another cause of pain could be due to epidydmitis,which is generally but not always,caused by sexually transmitted disease.
If you have any history of STD,then please get it checked.

It is better if you masturbate just 2to 3 times a week  and that too only once a day.

Reduce intake of caffeine

Sit in hot water tub for 15 minutes
May take some anti inflammatory medicine like ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 3 to 4 days.
 Remember,it is generally a non serious problem and shall definitely go away.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks