I am having leg cramps after eating food with preservatives. What to do?

leg cramps after eating food with preservatives.
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Preservatives added in stored foods are not in high quantity so as to cause immediate problems.The low amounts add up after long term consumption and cause problems after months or years.

The leg cramps could be due to some other musculoskeletal cause which is to be ascertained after a detailed examination of the affected part.Consult a Orthopaedician for the same.

Do apply DICLOFENAC gel over the affected leg.This will provide you considerable relief.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.