I am having large testicles. Feeling pain in testicle and heart. Will it create any problem in future?

hi , I am 30 year old and having testicles problem i-e size of left testis is three time larger as compared to the right one , and some time I feel a little pain in it as well as in my heart. Also I am going to get married in coming 6 months so will it create problem in future please guide
Also I am having this problem 13 years ago as I remember .
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
The swelling may be from the testis or its coverings.
Physical examination followed by ultrasound scan is necessary.
Based on these, treatment is needed.
It usually does not affect erection, but the appearance may not be great due to unequal size.
Kindly take medical advice soon.
Wishing you best health,