I am gaining weight while on dieting. What should I do to lose weight?

Dietitian & Nutritionist
I am gaining weight even after cutting my diet
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Weight
Answered by Grace Abraham 21 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query here on XXXXXXX

It would be good if you can provide details of your daily routine eating habit from morning till night, and mention if you’re a vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Let me know your goal for weight loss, along with your current height and weight.

Give the frequency of consuming the following foods in a week:
Non- vegetarian foods, Eggs, Sweets or chocolates, soft drinks, fruit juices, bakery foods, alcohol or smoking habits, and also about your any form of physical activity that you’re doing on a regular basis.

These details will help me to plan your diet.

Awaiting your reply

Grace Abraham