I am feeling a bit weak, and my legs are

Question
I am feeling a bit weak, and my legs are a bit "jumpy" like some muscle spasms. I feel as if I just ran on the treadmill but I haven't. Tired too. I am very stressed at work. Out late every night this week.
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Rudina Balliu 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should relax

Detailed Answer:
Hello There!
Thank you for asking Health Care Magic.
I have gone through your question and i understand your concern.
From what you describe could be cause of the lang days ( going out every night , stressed at work ), your body stressed and weak if you don't have time to relax properly.
You don't have any disease or any episode of loosing concious, or chest pain or any other symptoms that you did not mention .? right.

So i would suggest to take some time to relax, drink planty of fluid. If you still feel weak and become worse you should consult your local doctor for follow up.

Hope the answer is helpfull.
Wish you good health .
Take Care!
Dr Balliu.