I am enterint year 3,three) of a rash that started

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
I am enterint year 3,three) of a rash that started in November of 2015. I have been to three different dermotaligists, my primary doctor endless times, and latest was an allergy and asthma specialist. All of these doctors insist that the rash which reoccurs on a regular basis are caused by prior sun exposure and at that pronouncement, the door is closed to any other cause. I have red rashes on my legs, arms, chest and almost every where. They are itchy, they are what I think is strange looking---round with white skin in the middle. Most of them turn into sharp, hard covers, the forerunner of the rash is extreme dry skin, especially dry lips, headache, lately my eyes are bloodshot every day. One of the Dr. has removed about three large bumps on one leg and insists it was squamous carcinoma. I have never seen a lab report so have to take her word for it. the scar that is left from the removal looks exactly like a pock mark scar. After seeing the last Dr. who told me that he was sure I did not have any allergy symptoms and testing was not called for. I asked the one dermatologist that I have been going to for 2 years to do a skin biopsy as my legs get a bright red rash and are hot to the touch. I have had 3 UTIs and when I have to take the antibiotics the legs clear up. This leads me to believe that what is causing this is not prior sun exposure.She not only refused to do this but was really made. I had a recent (two weeks ago) renewal of the rash, At this point in time, I had a spot on my leg that was "weeping" a clear semi-think substance. I also have had a very rapid increase in asthma . Obviously, I could go on and on. The purpose is to get this mess cleared up as I don't think I can do another year or more of itchy uncomfortable skin.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us.

I am Dr. kakkar(Dermatologist). I have noted your concern.
Perhaps you have an eczematous skin condition. Sun may be an exacerbating factor as a lot of eczemas/ dermatitis are either photoaggravated or photoinduced.
I request you to kindly upload a few images of the rash in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.