I am concerned about fever,sinus cold and headache of my 8 year old daughter

My eight year old had her flu shot in early January. She has had a sinus cold for the last few days and tonight has a bead headache and a fever of 103.3. I am concerned about the fever.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. I suggest you to : -give acetaminophen every 6 hourly as per dosage 15 mg/kg body wt. -do tepid sponging of whole body. -if fever continues to be on higher side give mefenemic acid. -give plenty of fluids and soft bland diet. In case fever persist beyound 48 hours get him examined by pediatrician to see for any focus of infection and treat accordingly. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help any further. Wishing your child good health. God bless....
Follow-up: I am concerned about fever,sinus cold and headache of my 8 year old daughter 11 hours later
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: you are welcome. Detailed Answer: We at healthcare magic are always there to help you. Wishing you and your family good health. Take care.