I am circumcised. Noticed popping pimples on glans. History of seborrheic keratosis. Any advice?

I have several issues. The first is I recently had what looked like a pimple om the rim of my glans. I was able to "pop" it and remove a white mass. It since looks to be clearing up nicely. In addition I have a white film on the underside of my glans that won't seem to go away. I am circumcised. Finally, I noticed a red, raw spot today in the crease where the leg joins the groin. The spot looks like a blister without a top as it is slightly raised. There is no pain or itching and I do have a history of seborrheic keratosis and this looks like one without the top. Any advice or cause for concern? I am 45 and in a monogamous relationship.
Posted Mon, 20 Aug 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 41 minutes later
Dear Patient,
Whitish film amd papules on the glans can be due to discharge from various glands and fordyce spots which are common in the area.
The pimples like things are found on the rim and are glistening white - fordyce spots. They dont need any treatment.
A raw area in the groin area can be fungal infection , a bacterial infection or just a frictional rub. A careful examination is required to ascertain the diagnosis and then treatment can be started.

Dr.Rohit Batra