I am addicted to cocaine. Having numbness and tingling in toes. Related?

I have had numbness/tingling in my toes for about a week and it seems to be affecting my legs now. I am a cocaine addict. Can it be related. YYYY@YYYY

I have been using every day for about a year if that helps.
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. Chronic cocaine use can indeed be associated with peripheral neuropathy that id associated with tingling sensation and numbness as you had mentioned. Treatment consists of b complex supplements and drugs like pregabalin. You would also require to consulta substance use specialist for cocaine drpendency as it is associated with multiple complications. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar
Substance use specialist