I am 32 years old. Have tubes tied. Having periodic cramps and light pink discharge. Any suggestion?

32 yr old 4'9 98 lbs. had 3 children tubes tide. been having period like cramps for 2 days that are pretty severe that wrap around my lower back and down to my hips and thighs. light pink discharge.
also, the pain comes and goes
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
The pain can be due to a premenstrual cramping or due to ovulation or another gynaecological issue. At this stage, to help you better, I would need a few basic details like:
a. Which day of your cycle is it? ( Day 1 being the day you get your period)
b. What is the average length of your cycles?
c. Is the light pinkish discharge foul smelling as well?
d. Do you have any fever?
e. Have you noticed any change in the periods recently?
Awaiting your reply