I am 31 weeks pregnant, weak baby, done three ultrasound scans. Is it safe to undergo so many scans?

Hi Doctor,
I am 31 weeks pregnant. My doctor told me that she feels my baby is a bit weak.
She has advised me to take up the Color dopler test.
I've already undertaken 3 ultrasounds and all my reports have been perfectly normal till date. Is it safe to undergo so many ultrasounds?
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 29 minutes later
Ultrasounds are safe in pregnancy. If your doctor is suspecting decrease growth of baby, in my opinion you should have doppler ultrasound with fetal growth parameters. It is safe and must. Take good diet and drink a lot of fluids.

Best wishes