I am 28 years old. Suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Looking for treatment

Jan 2013

iam a 28 year old man and for as much as i can remember i suffer with premaculture ejackulation like a minute at best. i don't have problems getting an erection and i'am quite healthy i don't smoke anymore. and i'am far to imbareist to go and see a doctor. if i stoped masterbation would that help me or do i need to take tablets i really don't no what to do its so embarrassing to talk to anyone about it.
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 2 hours later
Thanks for posting yopur query.
1) Masturbation is sexual stimulation of a person's genitals, usually to the point of orgasm. After masturbation a person may feel of exhaustion ...this is natural and not related with feeling of guilt feeling.
2) Masturbation is accepted as a healthy practice and safe method for sharing pleasure without some of the dangers that can accompany intercourse.
3) )In males, masturbation flushes out old sperm with low motility from the male's
genital tract. The next ejaculate then contains more fresh sperm, which have higher chances of achieving conception during intercourse.
4) Masturbation can relieve depression and lead to a higher sense of self-esteem.
5) So masturbation is not related with premature ejaculation.
6) There is one good medicine "Dapoxetine" is available for problem of premature ejaculation.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Follow-up: I am 28 years old. Suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Looking for treatment 2 days later
you have not really helped me much you have only told me about a short term plan (Dapoxetine) i wanted long term. this is supposed to be a problem for a lot of men so what do other people do. thanks
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 14 minutes later

There is no correlation between masturbation and premature ejaculation.
Stopping masturbation won't improve premature ejaculation although some psychological improvement may be get as masturbation is always taken as guilt feeling in our society and a causative reason for all types of sexual problem.

You should also XXXXXXX with sex specialist for this problem. Dapoxetine is the only drug available for short term/ long term relief.

Dr. Mayank Bhargava