I am 28 years old. Beard hair getting white. Is there any permanent solution?

My beard hairs are getting white although my age is only 28.Is ther any method to remove them permanently as I am not married yet. Please provide me the wise solution. If ther is any solution, then is it available in Mumbai, india.
Sir, again I am repeating my question that my beard hairs are getting white at the age of 28 and many girls have rejected me on the basis of that as it even shine after saving. Please provide me permanent solution.
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 29 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As hairs are to be removed selectively, Plucking and Electrolysis are available methods for permanent removal of white hairs in your case, but plucking will be painful.

There are many hair clinics in Mumbai. You can search them on net and contact.

You should avoid anxiety, take balanced diet and one multivitamin multimineral capsule (containing vitamin E also) of standard company daily. Facial massage of affected area can also help by improving blood circulation.

If you have further query, please feel free to ask.

With good wshes,