I am 25 years old. Suffering from pimples, black spots on face. How to overcome this problem?

HELLO......i have been facing problem of pimples from last 10 years. Now i am 25 and due to this i have many black spots on my face please let me know how to overcome this pimples problem and this black spots... I have tried all wellknown creams available in market..
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 4 minutes later
Welcome and thanks for your question
I would be pleased to help you with your Question
1. You can use the over the counter salicylic acid based face wash ( eg. Neutrogena XXXXXXX pore cleanser , Normaderm Vichy) . Use the face wash twice a day .
2. Use an alcohol free toner for the free outflow of the oil from the oil glands after using the face wash. ( e. Sebamed toner)
3. If you are using a sunscreen you should use a light water based SPF 15 sunscreen.
4. Do not use a moisturizer untill necessary as heavy moisturizer use can cause more acne on skin .

Dermatological CLINIC Based Services:

1. Salicylic acid is a a form a peel treatment , a liquid which is applied over the skin by the doctor. This is kept on the skin for a period of 5 minutes and removed out with water. The peel seeps in the skin and controls the size of the oil glands giving rise to acne . It also has mild antibiotic properties.
2. The dermatologist might prescribe you certain oral or topical application antibiotics.,

The above regimen is ideal for controlling your acne . The Peel treatment is the best treatment which has an advantage of not only controlling your acne but will also improve your complexion .