I HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOR fifty years. I am permentely

Question
I HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOR fifty years. I am permentely confined to wheelchair. I have two ostomies
MY RECTUM IS CLOSED SIGMOND END. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL COLEctomies THE STUDY OF YOUR INTESTINES AND COLON. NOW I AM GETTING A FECAL DISCHARGE FROM MY RECTUM I HAD THE SURGERT IN 1986. THE DOCTOR THAT PERFUMED. THE SURGERYHAS MOVED AROUND THE WORLD.WHAT KIND OF DR. DOI SEE.
THANK YOU
BETTY TOLLIVER
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please see a proctologist!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for the query.

It is best to see a proctologist. This will be helpful in assessing the distant end of the closed anal area for infections or any growths that might be producing these secretions. The treatment opinions would be guided by this.’

In the interim, I'd recommend sitz baths; Put 20cc of any antiseptic lotion into a bowl containing 1.5L of lukewarm water and sit in it 10-15minutes at least three times daily. This will help with the drainage/secretions pending evaluation and treatment.

I hope this helps. I wish you well and hope to hear back from you. Keep me updated, please.