I️ am a 51 year old male. 6 foot 190

Question
I️ am a 51 year old male. 6 foot 190 and in good health. Lately I️ noticed I️ seem to have weak erections. Sex drive is good but am concerned. Alcohol consumption at time could be 3-4 glasses of wine. Could it be low testosterone or just age? At what age is it normal to have weak erections or difficulty getting one? Sex drive and ejaculation is still there just weak or hard to maintain an erection (at times).
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You may need some lifestyle modification.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. I have analyzed your query thoroughly. I understand your concern.

Since sex drive and ejaculation is intact, my opinion is that you are having a weaker erection due to aging. Here are some tips to get good erection.

1.Avoid stress.
2.Have a sound sleep for about 8 hours in a day.
3.Avoid smoking and alcohol intake.
4.Take nutritious foods and avoid junk foods.
5.Drugs like sildenafil can be taken after consulting your sexologist. It is contraindicated in heart patients and those who takes medications to decrease blood pressure.

Thank you.
Hope my answer will help you. Feel free to ask further.