I’ve had a bad headache for 4 days and today

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
I’ve had a bad headache for 4 days and today started getting chest pains, but only when I make sudden movements such as each time I put my foot down while walking, going over a speed bulb etc. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Doesn't look like a cardiac issue

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that your symptoms doest look like a cardiac problem, looks more of muscle soreness.

However it's advisable to atleast get an ecg done to make sure that it's not related to heart.

If you are having cough and cold then kindly consult your consulting doctor and get a chest xray for evaluation.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap