Hysteroscopy done. Started irregular bleeding without pain. Any advice?

I had an Endometrial polyp and got a hysteroscopy done on Dec 11. My last period date was Dec 1 and previous date was Nov 15th. After hysteroscopy, I had only a bit of bleeding and it was no more for the next 48 hours. I have been taking the prescribed medicines: Oratil, Zanocin, combiflam regularly.
However, I started bleeding fresh again on Dec 14th morning(today). It is definitely a bit more than the bleeding I had after the hysteroscopy. There is no pain. I am traveling starting Dec 15th and can't reach out to my gynec immediately until Dec 22nd. Please advice.
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 40 minutes later
After polypectomy such kind of irregular bleeding may happen.
If you are having excessive bleeding you can take tab. Tranexamic acid for immediate control & then consult your doctor after 22nd. So that she can start progesterone tablet to regulate your period.
I hope your query has been answered.