Hysterectomy and hcg done. How Long do you wait after surgery to take sublingual hcg drops?

Question
Hysterectomy and hcg....how Long do you wait after surgery to take sublingual hcg drops
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 7 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
As such there are no literature that mentions after what duration post hysterectomy you can take hcg drops or diet.
I advice you to consider taking drops if you have significantly gained weight and also to go for this regime only after 15 to 20 days post hysterectomy.
Recovery period after hysterectomy depends on the procedure. Abdominal hysterectomy. Most women go home 2-3 days after this surgery, but complete recovery takes from six to eight weeks. During this time, you need to rest at home. You should not be doing housework. There should be no lifting for the first two weeks. Walking is encouraged, but not heavy lifting. After six weeks, you can get back to your regular activities. A vaginal hysterectomy is less surgically invasive than an abdominal procedure, and recovery can be as short as two weeks. Most women come home the same day or the next. Walking is encouraged, but not heavy lifting.Laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy (LSH). This procedure is the least invasive and can have a recovery period as short as six days to two weeks. Walking is encouraged, but not heavy lifting.
I advice you to consider using HCG drops after recovery period depending on what procedure you have undergone and you just have to take the same necessary steps as when used normally.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Follow-up: Hysterectomy and hcg done. How Long do you wait after surgery to take sublingual hcg drops? 2 days later
Thank you so much. This is the best and clearest response that I have received for my question.

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 11 hours later
Hello
Good to hear from you.
Thank you Rochelle, we are here to help you as much as possible.

If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health.