Hypothyroidism, thyronorm, depression, pepper and salt water, knee and back pain. Why?

Hello,i have hypothyroidism and i am under medication for more than two years. I am taking thyronorm 75 .Actually due to some depression,i took more than 50 tablets in a single shot..Then felt bad and drank pepper and salt water.Can you please tell me what should be done in order to reduce the side effects as from that time,my knees and back are hurting badly..
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 29 minutes later

As we have had the telephonic conversation earlier this day, I suggest you to visit a doctor and get yourself examined and also get the routine investigations done.

Please do not feel offended, I suggest you to also go in for a psychological counselling to prevent such incidences happening in the future.