Hypochondriac,yellow bowel movement

I had yellow bowl movement today. I am 27 years old and a huge hypocondriac. When I get online and look up answers I see so many bad things, I am worried. Please help.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later

Having a single yellow bowel movement does not indicate any health related problem. It is just a normal change and could have happened due to a change in dietary habits or excessive intake of fatty meal.
You need not start worrying for it right now. If such a thing happens frequently associated with pain abdomen or nausea or diarrhea then the cause needs to be found out with the help of examination and certain investigations.
Right now you can just relax and ignore it.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.