Hypertensive, coversyl AM, nebula, gastritis a side effect ?

Question
Hello doctor,
My name is XXXXXXX I have hypertension problem, i am taking Coversyl AM & Nebula. My problem is that I wanted to know the can I have gastritis problem dueto these medicines
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 34 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX thanks for posting query.

Tablet Coversyl AM is a combination of Perindropil and amlodepine.Nebula is again an anti hypertensive drug.

This drugs in most of the cases does not cause any gastric discomfort or gastritis.You need to look for other cause like any other pain killer drugs,stress,improper diet planning,high fat and spicy food etc.

It is better that you talk to your doctor during follow up visit with him for your blood pressure.

In the mean time please do not avoid the anti hypertensive drugs,avoid heavy diet,take light diet,avoid spices and fermented food.Take your meals regularly and if possible avoid stress.

I hope I have answered your query,I will be available for follow ups as well.