Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?

Mar 2013
i want to ask sir that if virgin girl hymen not that case if i insert my finger in her is not fully goes right sir.and also if it is ruptured it goes properly or fully right.sir.can you tell me difference.
Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 17 minutes later
The hymen is a thin membrane covering the entrance to the vagina.
Normally it gets ruptured after sexual intercourse.
If it has not ruptured, you would not be able to insert the finger right inside.
HOwever, if it has ruptured, it would be easy.
Bear in mind that the hymen can get ruptured with physical exercise, swimming, use of tampons etc.
Follow-up: Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina? 8 minutes later
dear sir.i want tell that first tym i hv seen hymen of girl now.i hv now got married.i insert my finger in her vagina half i hv inserted it goes means it is ruptured or what.but i hv not still intercourse her.she also told me that i hv not lost my virginity
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 28 minutes later
Just by your description it is impossible to comment on her virginity.
A gynecologist can confirm if the hymen is intact or not.
As i told you, intact hymen is not the test of virginity, as it can be torn under various other circumstances also.
Please trust your partner.
Have a happy married life.
Follow-up: Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina? 2 days later
dear sir i hv not intercourse to any girl up to today.i hv got married now.i dont hv knowledge of how i insert my penis to her vagina.i want to ask.that is this right that one or two times sex leads to pregnancy.and can even one drop of semen leads to pregnant or not.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 hours later
Hi again
Intercourse during the period of ovulation, can lead to pregnancy.
Even a small amount of semen can lead to pregnancy.