Hurt while playing golf. X-ray showed lilac lesion in pelvis. What could be the cause?

Excellent

Question
I went to an orthopaedic doctor to have him look at my right side last week. A couple of years ago I was playing golf and hurt my right side- went to doctor then and underwent physical therapy. I went last week for a follow up- saw a different doctor- he took xray and said I had lilac lision in right pelvis. Had MRI yesterday and go back to see doctor tomorrow for results.
I am anxious about results as I have read a lot on the internet......... What could causes be?
( I know the bad ones)
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,

It shall really be very unusual for me to realize you do have a problem, especially traumatic, you had for such a long time. I think it would really be difficult for the problem, if any, to actually be linked to the trauma you experienced a year ago, especially if you had not been experiencing any pain. The only possibility will be if , along the line, you had been experiencing mild pain or something, within the past year.

I think if its the case, it should not be difficult to manage. I think you should really worried as of now. I think nothing serious should come out of the results. However, I would be honored if you really do share the MRI results with me for my humble contribution. For now, no worries as I wish you good health.

Bain LE, MD.

Follow-up: Hurt while playing golf. X-ray showed lilac lesion in pelvis. What could be the cause? 3 minutes later
Will do- thanks

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the update.

Wishing you the best of health as I await the updates. Kind regards.

Bain LE, MD.

Follow-up: Hurt while playing golf. X-ray showed lilac lesion in pelvis. What could be the cause? 17 hours later
Just got back from the doctor. Everything is fine. I could not sleep at all last night I was so worried. The MRI was normal.

Thanks for your concern and response.
Best regards- XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 10 minutes later
Hi and thanks ,

Wishing you good health. Kind regards.

Bain LE, MD.