Hsg report is Ut cavity normal B/L spill positive salphingtish. Explain?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Dear sir my hsg report is Ut cavity normal B/L spill positive salphingtish.can you please explain this report? Is it normal explain?
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 22 minutes later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Your HSG report says uterus and fallopian tubes are normal which means your report is normal for fertility and not to worry. 2) Salpingitis means inflection / inflammation of fallopian tubes which can be treated by antibiotics. Please request your doctor for antibiotics in next visit. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist

Follow-up: Hsg report is Ut cavity normal B/L spill positive salphingtish. Explain? 9 minutes later
Dear sir Thank you for your answer.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 minute later
Hi, i am happy that my reply was useful for you. Please accept my answer and write a review. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist

Follow-up: Hsg report is Ut cavity normal B/L spill positive salphingtish. Explain? 12 minutes later
Yes sir .i accepted . I am very happy to say that ur answer is useful for me.thank you.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Hi, you have to close this query and write a review after accepting. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Hsg report is Ut cavity normal B/L spill positive salphingtish. Explain? 40 hours later
Dear sir i have taken icsi on last Feb 2013.i had 9 eggs .7 eggs only washed for icsi.In 7 one is Gv stage ,4 are matured eggs injucted with husband's sperm and other 2 are immaturerd eggs.in 4 matured eggs 2 fertilized.2 immaturerd eggs underwent to IVM icsi but not fertilized.totally 2 only fertilized.my husband's count is 80 million .70./. SM when the procedure done.but normaly his count is 80million 10'/. AM.THIS IS details of my ivf procedure .but unfortunately its failure. i will be taking another ivf on august 2013.now my question is what diet will be follow me and my husband for getting pregnant.
Follow-up: Hsg report is Ut cavity normal B/L spill positive salphingtish. Explain? 8 minutes later
Dear sir what diet me and husband follow for getting pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

Thanks for additional information.

Following is my reply:

1) Your husband's parameters are normal.

2) Diet is not a problem for IVF / ICSI. You can have any diet. Just avoid high sugar and fat diet to avoid to gain wait.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist