How will a high prolactin level affect my health? Is it risky for pregnancy?
User rating for this question
my prolactin level is high!!! its 54.49 how will it effect my health..and is it risky for pregnancy ...
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query.
A high prolactin level is definitely a concern. It does influence menstruation and fertility.
As the levels of measurement vary among different location and different laboratories, it would be better if you could mention the reference range along with the units of measurement mentioned in your report as well as specify the reasons why the test was performed.
I would be able to comment more about it upon receiving response from your end.
Awaiting your reply
People also viewed
- High prolactin level pregnancies
- Crystal meth effects on the thyroid
- Creatinine levels and hormone imbalance
- How to reduce high level prolactin
- Prolactin levels during pregnancy
- Physical effects of drug addiction
- Big toe nail coming off
- Normal progesterone levels in women
- High prolactin levels affect weight
- Supplements that help the liver
- Dangers of taking progesterone when smoking
- Will high levels of thyroid and prolactin effect pregnancy
- Dark ring on neck thyroid
- Effects of too much insulin
- Tpo test