How will a high prolactin level affect my health? Is it risky for pregnancy?
User rating for this question
my prolactin level is high!!! its 54.49 how will it effect my health..and is it risky for pregnancy ...
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query.
A high prolactin level is definitely a concern. It does influence menstruation and fertility.
As the levels of measurement vary among different location and different laboratories, it would be better if you could mention the reference range along with the units of measurement mentioned in your report as well as specify the reasons why the test was performed.
I would be able to comment more about it upon receiving response from your end.
Awaiting your reply
People also viewed
- Hyperthyroidism left scapula pain
- High prolactin level pregnancies
- Plantar keratoderma and hyperthyroidism
- I need help to control my temper
- How to reduce high level prolactin
- Prolactin levels during pregnancy
- I am 43 yrs old now and was wondering
- Increase blood sugar with providone iodine
- High prolactin levels affect weight
- Will high levels of thyroid and prolactin effect pregnancy
- Hole in thigh blood
- Hyperthyroidism treatment with marijuana
- I have missed one day of cerazette am i protected at all
- Hyperthyroidism neglect
- Normal tsh t3 and t4 but symptoms of hyperthyroidism