How to use mifeprin kit?
User rating for this question
how to use mifeprin kit?
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer...given below Detailed answer.. Hello, Thanks for the query. MIFEPRIN KIT has one tabket of MIFEPRISTONE and 4 tablets of MISOPROSTOL. You take a tablet of mifepristone and after 48 hours 4 tablets of misoprostol are taken orally or they can be inserted vaginally also. Within 4-6 hours cramping and then bleeding starts which results in expulsion of foetus. You are advised to get an ultrasound abdomen done after 2 weeks to see if some remnant tissue of foetus has been left or not. In case some tissue is left,it is removes surgically by a procedure called as D&C. At the end I would say that NEVER ATTEMT TO GIVE SUCH TYPE OF MEDICINES OF YOUR OWN AND YOU MUST TAKE THE HELP AND ADVICE OF A GYNECOLOGIST FOR DOING SO. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
People also viewed
- Use of mifeprin kit dosage
- How can i use mifeprin kit kit
- Is upper right abdominal pain a side effect of ibuprofen?
- How to use mifeprin kit for abortion
- How to use mifeprin kit dosage
- Pancreatitis caused by c section
- What does silver nitrate do to cervical cells
- Is acid or sour stomach a side effect of dexlansoprazole?
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of loestrin 21 1/20?
- Mifeprin kit how to use
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of maxepa?
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of gemzar?
- Micronor cause false period
- Is the implanon causing me to sweat at night
- Canesten pink discharge