How to use Medrol steroid pack for arthritis flare up?
User rating for this question
how can I use a Medrol steroid pack for low dose prednisone for an arthritis flare up?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: get physician consultation done Detailed Answer: Hello, This is important to understand that medrol steroids should not be used on your own. These are important drugs and cause serious complications if not used under supervision. For Arthritis it is important that you get your weight done and then use medrol under guidance of physician or Rheumatologist.And it is important to be checked whether you need steroids or not. Steroids can cause changes in the hormonal production , can cause acidity or heart burn, weakness of bones etc. Do not use them on your own . In doubt do reply
People also viewed
- Diagnosed with arthritis taking steroids folitrax medrol suggestion
- Splenomegaly with elevated alt
- Leg cramps suboxone
- Safer ipecac syrup alternatives
- Mastoid lymph node tender to touch
- How to use medrol steroid pack for arthritis flare up
- Alternative medicine for nurokind tablets
- Stiff neck light headed nausea
- Medrol dose for rheumatoid arthritis
- Itchy throat and cough spasms
- Is medrol used in the treatment of arthritis, osteoarthritis ?
- Time it takes to get ast alt levels back to normal
- Merchant navy eyesight alternatives
- Steroids for arthritis
- Pregnancy swollen glands groin