How to treat soreness under arm pit extending to breast causing fatigue and weakness ?

soreness under arm pit extends to the breast fatigue weakness
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Thanks for your query,

The symptoms you have could be as a result of some pathology like infection of hormonal changes in the breast.

The soreness in the armpit could either be due to the the same reason as in the breast as a small part of the breast called Axillary tail of Spence extends into the armpit or it could be due to lymph node involvement in the arm pit secondary to the breast pathology.

I would advice you to get your breast examined by a gynecologist so that the exact cause of the problems is made out and appropriate treatment is started.

If you are due on to periods in few days , I would consider it to be a part of premenstrual syndrome which is normal.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.