How to treat severe hair fall?

Ayurveda Specialist
i am suffering from hair fall problem kindly advoice for avoide the same.
Posted Thu, 31 Jan 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 2 hours later

Hairfall at this age can have various reasons such as thyroid involvement, dandruff, nutritional deficiency, stress, hereditary reasons etc.

In Ayurveda, we regard this as khalitya rog. To overcome this problem some of the basics are--- have balanced nutritional diet a bit more of milk is helpful, have proper rest and lead a stress free life, XXXXXXX breathing and regular exercise gives good nourishment, massage with gentle hands is good.

Amongst medicines, you may consider taking Tab. XXXXXXX pishti with milk. Local application of Sesa oil is helpful.
As general tonic, you can add shatawari kalp or chyawan prash.
Avoid alcohol or any other addiction.

Hope I have answered your query. Do let me know if you have more concerns.

Follow-up: How to treat severe hair fall? 41 minutes later
thank u sir.......... any concrened shapooo sir
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 18 hours later

Frequent use of shampoo is not recommended as they have chemical base and in such conditions can cause more harm than benefit. Use it to the minimum level. Better, use kesh XXXXXXX shampoo from XXXXXXX

Hope this helps.

Follow-up: How to treat severe hair fall? 24 hours later
thank u sir..... sir is their any suggestion for for growing new hairs in the head.........?

The first factor to be tackled is to prevent loss of hair. Many a times, this itself stimulates regrowth of hair. The hair follicles get blocked and thus they prevent regrowth. Local application of sesa will help..

Hope I have answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.