How to treat seminal leakage and burning sensation while ejaculation?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello Doctor,
I had the problem of seminal leakage two months back. It happened thrice and then I started having proper diet , exercises and stuff. I also started consuming Ashwagandhadhi lehyam and then I never had seminal leakage. After almost one month of the occurrence I started masturbating once a week. After ejaculation, i feel lsight irritation may be for 30 minutes - 1 hour. Now the problem i am facing is at times when I pass hard stools, i eject out very small amount of semen. this happens may be once in a week, only when I have slight stomach issues or things like that. Other than that there are no major issues. At times i feel slight burning sensation after ejacualtion and also slight irritation, but that gets over at a XXXXXXX after 12 hours. I just wanted to know how long would it take for my system to be compoletely normal. is it required for me to take some medication now or will it heal over with time. i just would like to know how many more weeks it would take to be completely normal
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Semen comes out from the body during sex, nightfall and masturbation during phase of excitement/orgasm.

Semen is the mixture of fluids from the seminal vesicles, the prostate, and the bulbourethral glands apart from sperm from testis.

The seminal vesicles produce a yellowish viscous fluid XXXXXXX in fructose and other substances that makes up about 70% of human semen. The prostatic secretion is a whitish fluid containing proteolytic enzymes, citric acid, acid phosphatase and lipids. The bulbourethral glands secrete a clear secretion into the lumen of the urethra to lubricate it.

So, you are having secretion of seminal vesicles, the prostate, and the bulbourethral glands, which is very common and non harmful condition. It is a self limiting problem and occur most of the individual in some point of the time. But this problem increases whenever you start worrying more about it.

As you are having burning sensation after ejaculation, then following steps will help you:
-Multivitamins like Cobadex CZS 2 times a day.
-Have urine and semen examination to rule out infection. If infection is present you may need treatment with antibiotics.
-Drink plenty of water: 2 Liter per day

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: How to treat seminal leakage and burning sensation while ejaculation? 17 minutes later
Actually its a very light sensation/ irritation mostly, but its get off with time. In the mornings as well as after ejaculation, my urine appears yellow. But after drinking water , its gets to normal. At times i feel the pain in the pelvic area, but its very slight and not much noticeable and it just goes off after 5 minutes. Actually I have been engaged and offlate this started off when i started meeting her. We didnt have any physical activity. BUt now my body seems to be getting ok with it. I just wanted to know how long would it take to get back to normalcy. In the sense three months back, i was quite normal and never had any such botheration

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 46 minutes later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

There is no need to worry for current symptoms as many symptoms like feeling unwell caused by stress due to lack of education.

Early morning yellow urine can occur due to concentrated urine form in bladder overnight.
As I told your problem is self limiting, but time duration can not be predicted. But problem do not cause any harm to body physically.

Following steps will help rapid improvement:
-Daily jogging in morning
-Drink plenty of water: 2 Liter per day

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too, if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: How to treat seminal leakage and burning sensation while ejaculation? 7 hours later
Thank you for your solution doctor. I hope things wil improve soon. maybe after one month if condition still persists, I would prefer meeting a physician

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 12 hours later
Hello again,

Thanks for nice words,

Wish you good health and all the best
Regards.