How to treat recurrent mouth ulcers when taking B complex capsule?

1. i get mouth ulcers quite frequently even though i eat b complex capsules 2. what should i eat in dinner for losing wieght..only fruits will do?? if yes then which one?
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: needs evaluation Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your concerns. 1. How often do you take B complex capsules? What is the name of the brand? Are the ulcers painful? Are there any white plaque like things? If these mouth ulcers are recurrent and chronic, then it is better to get a biopsy of the ulcer to check for underlying pathology. You could consult a ENT specialist for the same. 2. Yes, you could eat only fruits for dinner to reduce weight. You can eat all the fruits except for jackfruit, musk melon with sugar (you can eat musk melon without sugar). Avoid direct sugars and sweets. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: How to treat recurrent mouth ulcers when taking B complex capsule? 8 minutes later
I take Bicasules..yaa they r painful sometimes... which fruit should i eat so that i dont get any it ok if i eat bananas n apples
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 41 hours later
Brief Answer: continue the medicine Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX You may continue to take Capsule Becosules. You can eat bananas and apples. However, restrict bananas to not more than 3 per day. You can eat how many apples you like. No harm in it. Rest of all the fruits you can eat except the ones I mentioned in the earlier reply. Regards,