Ask a Urologist   »  

How to treat kidney stone stuck in penile urethra?

i have a kidny a stone was jamed in my cock.and i ll drink water continusly.but it was not clear.can u give me ideaplz tell me first.the pain was not stop yet
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: requires surgical intervention at the earliest Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, I have read your query. It seems like a condition of surgical emergency, and needs immediate medical attention. Stones in the penile urethra are rare but can be easily treated surgically. The details of the stone is not clear in your query with regards to its size, actual location - was it a primary stone in the kidney that fell into your urethra or it is a primary stone of urethra itself. These details are very important for management of the stone. If you take pain killers to stop the pain, it would be difficult to manage the stone now. Hence, I suggest you to be evaluated by an urologist and the stone can be removed surgically. Hope this helps you. Regards,