How to treat hair fall and dandruff with itchy sensation?
User rating for this question
I have hairfall and dandruff with itchy sensation always. How should this be treated?
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hairfall and dandruff. Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now your problem is that of hair fall and dandruff. The itching that you have must be secondary to dandruff. We need to treat both hair fall and dandruff. You need to use minoxidil 5 percent lotion twice a day. Apply 1ml of the lotion it to the root of hair twice a day. When you apply it at night, mix it with a topical steroid lotion like zydip lotion and then apply it. As far as hair wash it concerned, you can wash them twice a week with an antidandruff shampoo like scalpe shampoo. Take oral fluconazole 150 mg tablet once a week for four weeks. This will help in treatment of dandruff. Take some oral antihistamines like levocetrizine once a day for itching. Do not apply hair oil as it tends to increase dandruff. You can use hair conditioners if your hair are frizzy. Hope it helps If you have any other query, please ask. Dr Geetika Paul.
People also viewed
- Can a bartholin gland cyst cause a miscarriage?
- How to treat hair fall and dandruff
- Fingernail doctor is called
- Bartholin cyst draining clear liquid
- How to control dandruff and hair fall
- Discolored lower legs is called
- Private part upside hair is called
- Foot callus with serve deep cuts
- How to treat hair fall and dandruff with itchy sensation
- Petechiae when to call doctor
- How to treat hair fall
- Had epstein barr virus now breaking out in raised rash
- Clear ball gooey discharge pregnant?
- How to treat severe dandruff and hair fall
- Bartholin gland cancer leaking clear