How to treat chronic cough?
User rating for this question
Chronical cough, lost voice after two months. Later voice returned but weak and health was deteriorating.Kidney's failed and was on dialysis for month. Doctors could not find cause and died after five months... How do you treat this illness? And do you use any antibiotic of any kind or could that be wrong !
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Based on the limited information given, and by the symtoms given like chronic cough, losing voice and death within 5 months may give the suspicion of cancer of throat or nearby regions. Kidney failure may also be related but it can occur independently based on coexisting conditions. I do not think that use of any antibiotic has caused any complications like these. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Tylenol pm after dentist
- Feel like baby is sitting on hip
- Lump on babys feet
- What can be done to treat chronic cough
- When to' take diflucan after tindamax
- Pin prick rash on baby feet
- Can crocin be taken after viagra tablet
- Will tessalon perles treat chronic cough ?
- Treat chronic cough
- Femur length baby 1 month
- How to heal a prolonged chronic cough
- Can we use nicip after delivery
- Is copper t safe after expiry date
- Baby fell skull indent
- How to treat chronic cough