How to tighten the skin and have big hips and breast?

Infertility Specialist
What can a woman take to be more tighten, and sweet. Also to have hips and the breast to grow big and standing
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Surgery Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) There is no diet as such to change these. These are age related changes and excercise helps to some extent 2) There are some surgical cosmetic procedures by which breast enhancement can be done and also hip by injecting certain materials. 3) But these are not advisable unless really necessary. 4) To tighten vagina there are surgicl procedures. You need to ee a gynecologist for the same. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Follow-up: How to tighten the skin and have big hips and breast? 25 minutes later
The hip where is it to inject and what type of injecttion. For the penis how do i do the excersise
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: penis not possible Detailed Answer: Hi, Fat is injected deep into hip. Unfortunately penis cant be done anything
Follow-up: How to tighten the skin and have big hips and breast? 3 hours later
But you said excersice can make penis big. How ever i saw somesones own that look like that of a donkey. Mine i just need a little increase in size and length. However, i also use to see some drugs cutted for that purpose
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not possible Detailed Answer: Hi, I said exercise about hip and breast but not penis. Penis cannot be lengthened. It is genetically predermined and you cannot change it. There are no drugs to increase penis size and advertisements you read about this are wrong and misleading. The drugs you take would not have had any effect on length. Let me know if you have more doubts. Regards,