How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?

hello i missed my periods by 4-5 days and after checking i found that i am pregnant. i am having a baby of 1 yr+. at this stage i dont want a baby more. so can u tell me any medicine by which i can clear it. thank you
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: mifeprestone and misoprostol Detailed Answer: Hello, You seem to be in very early pregnancy. You can opt for medical termination of pregnancy at this time where we use only medications to induce an abortion. I usually prescribe my patients tablet Mifeprestone 600 mg orally 2 tablets 12 hrs apart, along with tablet Misoprostol 100mcg every 6 hrs until the vaginal bleeding starts. Both the medicines are prescription drugs, please get them prescribed by your doctor accordingly.