How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?

Hi,i do have 2yrs old kid,Now i got preg and i would like to abort so I have taken mifepristone tablet by wednesday morning,and misoprostol by thrusday morning orally.its been 3 days and still now i didnt get my periods.I am afraid.what to do now?
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Wait up to One week. Suction Abortion may be need. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is not at all advisable to terminate pregnancy with out proper physician or gynecologist advice. How ever, abortion with this method depends on how many days you are pregnant. Usually within 24 hours the pregnancy will be aborted by these medical termination. But in some women, it may take up to to a week. Thus you can wait up to a week for any bleeding or spotting. If you do not see any pregnancy tissue in bleeding, then you have to go for Suction Abortion to remove the complete pregnancy tissue. Please consult a gynecologist after abortion, as you may have remnant in uterus for suction abortion. In the mean time, if you develop any abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, vaginal discharge (Odorous), severe bleeding you should consult a gynecologist. Because it may be sign of infection and the antibiotics may be needed. My advice is to use any barrier methods or you can also try Intrauterine devices like Copper T in future. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.