How to terminate pregnancy?

Mar 2016

I am 23 years old. I miss my period this month, my last date was 12-12-13. That time we (with my fiance) did not use any protection. I am studying as well. Now in very much tension. How to avoid this pregnancy. Please help me with some medicine name. I am in a intimate relationship from last 4 years n had i abortion before (approx 2 years ago).
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Before going to answer to your query, I need some additional information to assist you better and give proper guideline. 1) When did you involve in unprotected sex (exact date)? 2) Do you undergo home pregnancy test or confirm pregnancy? 3) Do you have regular period or irregular? Duration of cycle? Waiting for your reply. Regards, Dr Soumen
Follow-up: How to terminate pregnancy? 5 minutes later
Dear dr. i can not give you the exact date but its with in 18th December to 26th December almost regularly. I also had my last sex on 21st XXXXXXX 2014. Not after that. I checked by prega news test and the report was positive. And about your last question I have absolutely regular date. I mean it came before 1 or 2 days or either 1 or 2 days after the previous date. And one more thing as I mention before I had an abortion before, and it was by a gynecologist surgeon and it was about years back.
Answered by Dr. S Patra 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: CONSULT WITH GYNECOLOGIST FOR SAFE TERMINATION. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for giving additional information. According to your information, you are 6 weeks plus pregnant (calculated from D1 of last period) and want to terminate this. In this circumstance, you need to undergo MEDICAL ABORTION for termination of early pregnancy with ABORTION PILL. However, self administration of abortion pill is NOT recommended. You shouldn't go for that. Here, you need one ultrasound scan (USG) to determine the gestational age and nature of conception (uterine or tubal pregnancy) before proceeding the medical abortion. Kindly, consult with local GYNECOLOGIST for proper guidance. The abortion procedure is associated with several risks and complications like nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramp, excessive vaginal bleeding, fainting etc. You can't control them by yourself at home. Therefore, I suggest to consult with local GYNECOLOGIST or healthcare provider for safe termination. Abortion pill (medicine kit) or supportive medication should be prescribed by gynecologist. Abortion kit contains two types of pills. one pill is to be taken orally at the first appointment and another pill to be inserted into vagina (or buccal ) after 48 hrs of first pill. This process can be done at home if you consult once with local doctor as you require follow up examination after 2 weeks to confirm that abortion process is completed. One pelvic ultrasound scan is required to check retained bits if any. Around 5% women needs D & C or suction (surgical method) to evacuate the uterine cavity. To summarize, you must visit to local GYNECOLOGIST for prescription of medical abortion kit with a proper advice on follow up visits and in emergency. Hope, it will be helpful for your information. Kindly, close the discussion, if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: How to terminate pregnancy? 21 minutes later
Dear Dr. I am sure you can understand that I can not go to any Gynecologist right now . That is why I asked you for a medicine. If it will be more late then i have to face a big trouble in my social life. I hope you understand my situation and will agree to help me. and one more request can i have your contact number. If it is not possible then I am giving mine- 0000. I hope you will help me.
Answered by Dr. S Patra 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for your response. I understand your situation and concern. However, it is NOT possible for any doctor to prescribe abortion medicine kit from web without clinical assessment and knowing stage of pregnancy. Abortion process is associated with certain risk and complication and you must visit to local GYNECOLOGIST for prescription, direction of use, follow-up and in emergency purpose. It will be beneficial for you. You can directly contact with me at my email: YYYY@YYYY So, you can revert back at the earliest. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close this discussion. Regards, Dr Soumen