How to terminate pregnancy at home?

Infertility Specialist
If any body can help me to terminate my wife one month pregnancy..actually she is taking vitamin c and eating pineapple..but nothing is happening since last 2 days..this method we choose we can not get any medicine where we are living and most problamatic issue is we have 22 months child and he is breast feeding...please advise us the dosage of vitamin c and home treatment...much more thankfull to all of you..
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: scan Detailed Answer: Hi 1. Vitamin C will not help in terminating pregnancy. 2. First you have to get ultrasound scan to see location of pregnancy. If it is ectopic pregnancy method if termination is different. 3. These medicines have to be prescribed by gynecologist after examination. They are powerful and XXXXXXX medicines which can be life threatening if not taken properly. 4. Hence please get an ultrasound examination done and see a gynecologist for medicine. 5. More over as a rule of health care magic forum we dont give online prescriptions for medicines as they are XXXXXXX and not advisable. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol