How to terminate or abort a 11 week pregnancy?

My wife want to get abortion now. Its her 11th week. what are the ways to get abortion
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
At 11 weeks pregnancy, abortion is not possible only with the help of pills. methotrexate,misoprostol and mifepristone) is effective if pregnancy is less than seven weeks.
At 11 weeks, D+C (dilatation and curettage) is the only way of abortion.
For this purpose, you need to get an examination done and get the procedure done from your gynecologist.
Hope this answers your query.I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.