How to taper Staterra dosage?
User rating for this question
I want to stop my Staterra. Do I need to taper the dose?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: NO, no need for tapering. Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. There is no need to taper before discontinuing staterra. However, I always advice clients to talk to their treating doctors before stopping their medications. This drug has no withdrawal effects if stopped abruptly. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of breast abscess
- How can i taper the dose of oleanz dosage
- Symptoms of allergic pharyngitis
- Can pain be due to pilonidal cyst?
- Prednisolone how to tapering
- Symptoms of appendiceal mucocele
- How to taper ativan dosage
- How to taper off sizodon
- Symptoms of pituitary tumors
- Can diarrhea be due to q fever?
- Can dengue fever cause headaches?
- Symptoms of fish allergy
- How to taper off dilaudid
- Are diarrhea symptoms of hiv/aids?
- Are fever symptoms of yellow fever?