How to stop masturbation habit and what are the side effects?

i am a girl and i masturbate how can i stop it and what are the effect. and usually get sick easily
Posted Tue, 4 Dec 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
I would like to let you know that Masturbation is absolutely normal and it wont have any effect on your health or fertility. It also does not lead to frequent illness. Do it only when you are sexually aroused like twice or thrice a week.
Do following things for improvement of general health
Regular exercises.
Do yoga and XXXXXXX breathing exercises.
Take plenty of XXXXXXX vegetables and fresh fruits and drink plenty of water.
Avoiding smoking and alcohol.
You can avoid all the foods which increase the lust like celery, raw oysters, banana,avocado, almonds, eggs, figs, garlic, chocolate,etc.
The other good way is to avoid thinking about masturbation - keep yourself busy. Work out,do some kind of exercise, do a hobby, a part time job all night! Keeping your mind off of it is key.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: How to stop masturbation habit and what are the side effects? 36 hours later
i will like to know what makes me sleepy when i want to read and i dont work
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The feeling of sleepiness while reading can be related to tiredness, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, unhealthy lifestyle, anaemia, Vitamin B complex or folic acid deficiency.
A physical examination and a few investigations will help in finding out the exact cause.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.