How to stop graying of beard, just 28 years old ?

how can i stop greying of my beard, I an just 28 now. It feels very akward, i love to have a stubbed look but i cant bcoz of few hairs greying
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 8 minutes later

The most important cause for premature graying of hair is genetic or hereditary factors. Hair turn white due to lack of pigmentation and melanin. Other important causes are malnutrition and a diet deficient in vit B , smoking ,thyroid disease, stress and anxiety, unclean condition, drying it with an electric dryer and use of hair dyes.

If the cause if genetic then very little can be done for the hair that have already turned gray. But if the cause is dietary then taking healthy nutritious diet and some vitamin B supplements may help. Indulge in relaxation and meditation to avoid any stress and anxiety and avoid smoking if you are doing so. Keep the hair clean by using a mild shampoo and use cold water for rinsing the hair. Hot water should not be used.

However these methods may help in preventing further graying of hair. Hair that have lost pigmentation need to be colored by hair dyes or hair colors.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.