How to stop bleeding from leg after a cut?
User rating for this question
I cut my leg and it will not stop bleeding however it is not gushing out blood should I go to the emergency room?
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, you need to go to the emergency. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Yes, you do need to go to the emergency room. From your description it seems like you have cut one of the many veins in your legs, these don't cause spurts/gushing bleeding, but they don't generally stop, so it is mandatory that you go to the emergency room. Meanwhile please apply firm pressure over the wound till you reach the hospital. Hope this information will help you. Regards.
People also viewed
- Sick from bleach fumes
- Bleeding after razor cut on leg how to stop bleeding
- How can i bleach my vagina
- How to stop weeping leg
- Pain in stomach whern hungry
- Stomach hurt and leg hurt in joint
- Is bleach smell good for health
- How to stop legs shaking
- Stomach pain while hungry
- Stomach pain worse when hungry
- How to stop sweating between legs
- Bleach fumes sore throat treating
- Sour stomach and hungry
- How to stop bleeding from leg after a cut
- Headache from bleach inhalation