How to stop bleeding from leg after a cut?
User rating for this question
I cut my leg and it will not stop bleeding however it is not gushing out blood should I go to the emergency room?
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, you need to go to the emergency. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Yes, you do need to go to the emergency room. From your description it seems like you have cut one of the many veins in your legs, these don't cause spurts/gushing bleeding, but they don't generally stop, so it is mandatory that you go to the emergency room. Meanwhile please apply firm pressure over the wound till you reach the hospital. Hope this information will help you. Regards.
People also viewed
- Pupil premium reporting
- Phenoxymethylpenicillin 250mg tablets
- Bleeding after razor cut on leg how to stop bleeding
- How to stop weeping leg
- Stomach pain grinding feeling should i be concerned
- How to stop legs shaking
- Severe vomiting and pain in legs prescribed zophran suggestion
- How to stop sweating between legs
- Have abdominal pain had natural vaginal birth
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- Npsa nasogastric tubes
- Bentyl tablets 20mg
- Vardenafil tablets 20mg
- How to stop bleeding from leg after a cut
- Have multiple fibroids partial hysterectomy what should i do